Batch Plant Operator
Randstad is looking for an experienced Batch Plant Operator in San Antonio. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a leading concrete manufacturer.
Shift: 8AM - 5PM
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay: $16 - $18 (depending on experience)
- Batch and test concrete
- Prepare and maintain mixer and materials for daily batching
- Ensure consistent mix is achieved
- Competently use, adjust and troubleshoot batch plant software.
- Track concrete yardage and run end-of-day batch software.
- Overlap duties with inspection techs to maintain flow to the shop.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Can Stand on Feet for 8+ hours
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Able to follow detailed instruction.
- Able to work in a HOT warehouse environment.
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
-- 18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
-- Must have at least an Associates Degree or 5 years similar experience.
-- Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
-- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly that can confirm your Experience.
-- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
***Randstad offers benefits to all employees including medical, dental and vision
If you are interested in this position, please call 210-366-4999 and book an appointment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.