Do you thrive in a fast paced working environment? Are you a reliable, hard working individual? If so, we are hiring a warehouse worker for a reputable manufacturer in the custom finishing industry. Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Pay is competitive and there is room to grow with in the company.
In this role you will be responsible for various duties throughout the warehouse including unpacking materials, moving boxes to proper locations, and packing materials for shipments. You will be asked to perform quality checks on finished goods to ensure customer standards are met. This position does require standing on your feet for an entire shift and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Unloading and loading of weekly truck deliveries
- Move product to correct departments in the warehouse
- Unpack materials and place on proper hooks in the production area
- Effectively package, store, and handle products
- Use of pallet jacks and other equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Prior experience is helpful in this role
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Flexibility to work in different environments
Click to apply or call 610-975-9240 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person today to have you ready to work next week after successful completion of background check and drug screening.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.