$75K-$90k depends on the experience.
Company Profile: Offering Contract Manufacturing Services for precision metal components and sub-assemblies to the medical device industry, from quick-turn prototypes to full-volume production.
1. Provide direct supervision of shift supervisors, production leads, technicians, and operators.
2. Ensure adherence to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures and other ISO regulations.
3. Oversee the training of laser technicians, operators and other designated manufacturing staff.
4. Work with Operations to develop and carry out production schedules which are consistent with company goals and objectives.
5. Participate in the creation and improvement of manufacturing processes for new products, product changes and enhancements, and related tooling and fixturing.
6. Identify manufacturing issues and participate in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes consistent with high quality and low product cost. Assist with defining, qualifying, and implementing Engineering Change Orders.
7. Support various qualification, validation, and reliability studies in cooperation with manufacturing engineering.
8. Assist in the development of ISO compliant systems in coordination with Engineering and Management. Ensure the attainment of product performance and quality requirements.
9. Interact with support groups to maintain production schedules.
10. Work with engineers, technicians and operators to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
11. Maintain accurate records/documentation, including Output charts and job status board.
12. Maintain knowledge of current methods and techniques used in manufacturing.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ability to lead a diverse work group and to manage technically complex production processes in a fast-paced environment.
-Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Ability to read and follow production/process instructions, blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches.
-Ability to work as a leader and a member of company management; with flexibility, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines within quality standards.
-Requires proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in English; good arithmetic skills and attention to detail to maintain records and read instructions.
-Ability to work independently, using good judgment, initiative and problem-solving abilities, to follow detailed verbal and written instructions, anticipate likely needs and take appropriate actions, while working with minimal direction.
1. Education and Training
A degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
Six Sigma Training and Lean Manufacturing experience is strongly desired.
2. Required Experience
A minimum of 3-5 years of related management and technical experience, preferably including at least three areas: production management directly related medical device manufacturing, industrial engineering, laser welding, and quality control.
Offer Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
For medical they only charge the employee 15% and then only 30% for dependents and have PPO and HMO options.
7 paid holidays
PTO is 2 weeks for the first year, 3 weeks for the 2nd year and 4 weeks for the 5th year and on.
401k matching at 5% with immediate vesting, Quarterly bonus program, The company is open to paying relocation cost.
If this looks like an opportunity for you, please apply to this posting, or call Jackie Quilario at 510.268.0023
Thanks for choosing Randstad, we look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.