Under the general direction of the warehouse supervisor, is responsible for the handling of staged packaging materials to be used on the packaging line(s) on a daily basis in accordance with SOP's and cGMP's. Is responsible for supplying needed components to the packaging line and the removal of finished goods in compliance with established SOP's and cGMP's. Perform various administrative duties, perform packaging activities as directed and trained, provide coverage for logistics associate on a limited basis, and general housekeeping. Work individually and within groups to develop procedures and processes to support manufacturing, packaging, and the warehouse operations.
- Work as a High Performance Team member supporting all aspects of team performance.
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting a variety of machinery.
- Packaging Technicians must perform line changeovers, which include cleaning, disassembly, re-assembly of line equipment and lubrication.
- Comply with all Quality, cGMP, FDA and Safety regulations.
- Support line performance, working closely with team associates for achievement of line standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance in order to sustain line performance and adhere to the fixed repeating schedule.
- Follow SOP's, change control / validation processes, and adhere to established cleaning programs for GMP compliance
- Work on Cross Functional Teams supporting the intent to improve equipment utilization, line changeover times, new technology and state of the art automation.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Understand and seek continuous improvement of the business needs.
- Complete batch record documentation monitoring Right First Time results and related Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the development of SOP's and required annual review.
- Assist in the generation of measurements to track efficiencies and other pertinent data for the unit to identify and implement continuous improvement efforts.
- Report all safety concerns and hazards immediately.
- Operate worksaver as needed.
- Comply with all local and corporate policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in a production environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude/technical schooling a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Ability to lift 5-25 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift more than 25 lbs.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing assignments
- Ability to operate computer applications a plus
*Important Note: To be considered for this position, candidates must attach a resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.