Production Team Member
This position is responsible for location, selecting, and assembling finished goods for customer order completion.
1. Read pick sheet to determine items needed for the order.
2. Locate customer order items and pick to fill the order.
3. Scan item information.
4. Stretch wrap pallets and apply stickers.
5. Load order information into computer.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 5:30 PM - 4:00 AM
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in an industrial environment
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
Two to three years experience in the distribution industry and a high school diploma or GED required.?? Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb for extended periods of time and lifting of up to 50 lbs required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide is also required.?? If you meet the above qualifications please respond to the posting and attach your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.