Are you looking for your next career opportunity in welding? This may be just what you are looking for!
The primary responsibility of this welding position is to fabricate the structural components per the AutoCad and blueprint specifications for the Company's CNC cutting machine platforms
- Understand design and welding callouts on the drawing and blueprints
- Tack and weld using callouts on drawing and blueprints in addition to other designated instructions or procedures required to complete the specific task.
- Weld in vertical and horizontal positions, using MIG or Stick
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Perform work in accordance with the Company's quality system.
- Complete assigned projects on time and to the specifications or other designed requirements.
- Meet the needs of the internal and external customers.
- Look for opportunities for methods of Continuous Improvement.
- 1-3 years of welding and fabrication experience or equivalent amount of technical training curriculum and practical application.
- Ability to pass Company administered welding test.
- Ability to reach and understand drawings and blueprints, including understanding of welding callouts.
- Ability to identify beam, angle, channel, plate, sheet, and other material by size, thickness and type.
- Excellent communication skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.