Do you thrive being the power behind the movement of a manufacturer's goods in and around the warehouse, or from the end of the production line to the company's fleet and out the door? We are currently hiring skilled stackers and palletizers for this Food Manufacturing Plant that grows Peaches here in the Central Valley!
In this role, you can be working on the assembly line and removing cases of filled peaches and stacking it onto the pallets. You must be suited for repetitive lifting and will be on your feet the entire shift. You will also perform a variety of task related to this department!
They are currently working 8+ hours on a daily basis.
Your success will be measured on productivity, quality, safety and attendance. Top performers have opportunities to become full time employees for the following season!
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Standing for long periods of time while carrying and moving boxes to the pallets
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pulling product / packing / shipping orders
- Checking product / shipments for accuracy
- Prior experience in a packing house is helpful
- Experience lifting heavy and bulky objects safely and smartly
- Experience lifting with a partner as well as alone
- Ability to read and understand written instruction
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.