We have an opening for a maintenance mechanic responsible for preventive maintenance, repair and installation of high volume manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of how the facility and manufacturing equipment operates
- Knowledge of bottling and packaging machinery
- Performs minor manufacturing and facilities repairs, including manufacturing equipment changeovers
- Performs all PMs as required
- Duties could include changing light bulbs, painting, light carpentry, replacing switches, ballasts, receptacles, etc.
- Lubricates and makes minor repairs to equipment
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
-Must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to use all basic hand tools
Pay Ranges from $30.00 - $36.00 hourly
If this is something you are interested in please give me a call at 631-582-3807 also submit your resume at Pamela.Barros@randstadusa.com - Ask for Pamela Barros when calling.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.