Do you have at least six months of recent forklift operation experience? Are you looking for a change of scenery where you can use your skills to shine? Do you have a passion for logistics and transportation?
Randstad is currently hiring for Forklift Operators in Elk Grove Village for a global freight forwarder. We have openings across three different shifts 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM, 8:30 PM - 5:00 AM. All roles are temp to perm!
Randstad offers: Weekly pay, discount programs for all talent, access to medical and dental insurance, a pay raise when you get converted to permanent, and a deep network of clients to find you the right fit!
- Load and unload trailers
- Stack and distribute load for safe transport
- Load containers based on destination
- Organize freight and prepare shipping
- Label freight with house labels, and verify information
- Maintain a clean, safe, working environment
- Record all relevant information including: weights, Dims, destination and origin
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a cross dock environment a plus
- Able to operate a sit down propane forklift
- Familiarity with utilizing an RF Scanner
- Ability to change propane tanks required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work OT or come in early as needed
- Pay rate of $14/hr
Interested? Click to easy apply and start the process today! You can also email your resume to: Matt.Skierkiewicz@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.