Quality Assurance / Control
Randstad Staffing has searching for a Quality Inspector for a Medical Device Manufacturer in Westford, MA.
1st shift 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
$18-$20/hr Based on Experience
3-6 month temp to hire contract
Please contact Paul at 781-999-7361 to review resumes and schedule interviews
Key Results Area:
??? Perform and complete the inspection and final testing of medical device systems, assemblies, components, and accessories with minimal assistance or supervision.
??? Maintain product identification and traceability and control non-conforming product in accordance with documented procedures.
??? Comply with and reinforce the requirements of the Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures, ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and other customer standards.
??? Experience working with mechanical / electronic components and hardware (screws, nuts, standoffs, etc).
??? Advanced working knowledge and experience reading and understanding electrical and/or mechanical blue prints/drawings and notes.
??? Experience working with small hand tools and complex test equipment.
??? Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Candidate must work well with minimal supervision and have ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Ability to identify problems within area of responsibility, and communicate issues to others for prompt resolution.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and processes; and pass that knowledge on to others.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work, and work in a very fast paced work environment.
Desired Education and Experience:
??? 3-5 years of experience inspecting and testing electromechanical devices in an ISO/GMP manufacturing or production environment desired.
??? Prior experience in a medical device, aerospace, automotive or regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
??? Prior experience in the use of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
??? Prior experience in the use of PCs and Microsoft Office software applications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.