In this role you will work with computer numeric controlled (CNC) heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials. Pay ranges from $18-$24/hr depending on experience.Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality and safety standards
- Program, set up and operate CNC machines
- Maintain equipment and Supplies
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to standards
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Problem Solving Skills: you will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors
- Attention to detail to ensure items are designed and built correctly
- Math skills to understand complex instructions, schematics
- Must have experience using CAD/CAM technology
- May be required to stand for long periods of time doing repetitive movements
- Background and drug test required
*Now offering video interviews! Apply today at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.