FULL TIME/LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a long term position 40+ hours a week? Aerospace company located in the city of Santa Fe Springs, Ca seeking warehouse associates for the assembly department.
We are seeking warehouse general labor associates responsible for functions including assembly, loading and unloading, staging product, packaging and organizing. Knowledge of basic hand tools is a plus. Overtime is offered!
Schedule is Monday-Friday, must be open some Saturdays if there is overtime.
3rd shift hours 11:00pm-7:00am
Pay is $12.50 an hour. Steel toe boots required!
- Minimum 3 months experience in a warehouse environment (assembly experience is not required but is a plus)
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
Working hours: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Santa Fe Springs, CA
STEEL TOE BOOTS REQUIRED!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad City of Industry office!
APPLY TODAY!! We are located at 13200 Crossroads Pkwy Suite 208 City of Industry, Ca 91746 (Inside the Comerica bank building)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.