CNC Machine Operator
Are you a qualified CNC Machine Operator who is looking to join a family oriented machine shop who specializes in Aerospace Manufacturing, located in Tampa, FL.
- Sets up and operate CNC Lathe and Milling machines
- Conduct basic inspection as required
- Perform hand finishing, parts cleaning and other general tasks as required
- Must have the ability to perform basic trouble shooting
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day
- Ability to move about, bend, stoop, use hands
- Ability lift up to 35 pounds unassisted
- Unaided visual acuity or corrected visual acuity should be at least 20/40 in each eye at infinity (20 feet) with the ability to distinguish colors
-Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- All candidates must know how to interpret blueprints and be able to use inspection tools such as micrometer and caliper.
- Minimum education required: High school diploma
- 2 plus years of experience in setting up and operating lath/milling machine
- Ability to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Understand shop floor Math
- Ability to use inspection tools such as micrometer and caliper
If this sounds like something you have experience in and would like to interview please apply with a copy your updated resume and I will reach out to you ASAP.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.