Do you thrive being the power behind the movement of incoming goods around the warehouse? Do you want to work with a leading Technology company that services a variety of different industries? Are you looking for an employer that takes value in hard work? If this sounds like you, then ACT NOW and CALL US!. We'd love to meet with you!
Pay Rate: up to $16
Full- Time: 8:00am-5:00pm
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Receive shipments, unload product, and store in correct location.
- Log and prepare shipping documents using computer software.
- Picking, pulling and packaging items based on clients orders.
- Conducting inventory and cycle counts as needed.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Spending periods of time in the warehouse and a clean room.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Basic math skills are required (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Computer Literacy preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred
- Availability to work some weekends and overtime.
If you meet the above qualifications contact Mindi Perez at 408-999-0711.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.