This north shore company is growing and they want to meet with you! We are assisting them to find a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a direct hire, permanent placement. $57-60k+
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for monitoring the overall process to assure that product exiting the process is correct. Monitoring includes mechanical and visual inspection of precision parts for dimensional and visual compliance to established procedures.
??? Responsible for inspection of incoming product to established drawings and standards.
??? Responsible for In-Process Inspection of product to drawings and standards.
??? Responsible for providing inspection support to all departments in the organization.
??? Perform other responsibilities as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspection.
- Machine shop process knowledge; turning, milling.
- Experience with CMM (programming skills preferred, such as Mitutoyo MCOSMOS)
- Knowledge of the gear manufacturing processes of shaping, hobbing and shot peening and cleaning helpful.
- Knowledge of crimping and soldering termination inspection is helpful.
- Programming CMM from 3D solid models is helpful
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Working knowledge of GD&T (read and interpret)
- Mechanical Inspection of precision part
- Must be able to multi-task without losing track of details
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- 5-7 years as a QA Technician.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Visual inspection experience
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
100% Company Paid Medical Premium for a BCBS PPO Plan (Single/Family)
100% Company Funded HRA to cover eligible medical expenses until the deductible is met. (Single/Family)
100% Company Paid Dental Premium (Single/Family)
STD, Life (2x Base), ADD all company funded 100%
LTD (small EE contribution ??? less than $10 per pay period)
401k Match 50% of contributions up to 6%
10 Days Vacation accrual annually to start increasing with years of service.
13 Paid Holidays (includes a paid shut down Christmas Eve to New Year???s Day)
Job related tuition assistance
If this sounds like you or someone you know call Kelley today! 978-794-1875 I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.