Randstad is looking for a Production Supervisor in the Clearwater area!
3rd shift - 12:00 am - 8:00 am
Responsible for providing foreman and production employees with guidance, direction and supervision in support of departmental and facility operations, specifically in Safety, Quality, Delivery, People and Cost. Promptly address hourly and salaried performance issues. Actively promote all company policies and expectations, especially in support of safety plans and results. Maintain a positive work environment by regularly communicating with foreman and production employees and responding to employee issues and concerns in a timely manner. Maintain well organized and production work areas.
- Plan and schedule operations within assigned area of responsibility including review and approval of personnel schedules, reports, logs, purchasing and repairs. Develop production plans including load sheets, scrap, routers, Axiom, reports, dashboards and work orders. Responsible for NCR, CAR, SOP and cost/efficiency projects including capital budgets and manufacturing improvements.
- Ensure all employees within area of responsibility are adequately trained in accordance with SOP, ISO/ASO standards and salaried performance goals.
- Responsible for interfacing with other functions (Sales, MRP, Manufacturing to achieve department and company goals and objectives. This position is accountable for the daily and weekly performance of Safety, Quality, Delivery, People and Cost.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Two year college degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ year's supervisory experience in a manufacturing/operational environment.
- Prior experience with improving efficiencies and operational objectives
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and must possess the ability to interpret internal/external business issues and recommend best practice
- Ability to effectively manage projects and teams, including coordination of resources outside or area of responsibility
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of various software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of standard office practices/procedures and business communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and ever changing environment with frequently changing priorities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.