Great Long Term Opportunity in Covington, TN as an internal performance coach for Randstad.
Are you detailed orientated with proven leadership skills? Do you have experience interacting with all levels of employees and leading a team?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Randstad is seeking a Full-Time 3rd shift Performance Coach to work closely with our site team supervise our employees. The ideal candidate must have 1-2 years' of experience in a supervisory or team lead position. The desired candidate must have the ability to make fast and effective decisions and will interact with management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Identifies work issues and areas for improvement
* Ability to work alongside site team and take instruction
* Oversee activity of employees to ensure consistent achievement of production and quality standards
* Work alongside site team, managers and line supervisors to determine work priorities/schedules and to ensure accomplishment of overall goals
* Provides just-in-time training and guidance to ensure optimum performance levels
* Assist in the training of new employees
* Partners with client and Site Manager to direct movement and deployment of talent between work areas
* Performs shift check-ins and reports attendance
* Attends shift meetings and helps to communicate shift goals/priorities
* Reinforce safety standards and promotes best practices
Working hours: 9:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Knowledge/Skills/Experience for Success:
--HS Diploma or GED required
--1-2 years Team Lead/Supervisory or leadership experience within a manufacturing or production/warehouse environment preferred
--Excellent verbal and written communication skills
--Problem solving and sound decision making
--Ability to multitask and prioritize
Randstad offers competitive pay and benefits. For more information or to apply for this position contact Brian Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org Please input Performance Coach in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.