Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position? Do you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we need you for a new growing warehouse in Carol Stream.
The facility fosters a team environment since good communication skills with fellow employees is critical for safe transport of goods throughout the warehouse.
As a forklift operator you will drive a cherry picker to pick orders in the distribution center. In a fast paced manufacturing warehouse, you will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. You will be loading and unloading trucks while also picking orders. You may also inspect lifts before use and participate in training sessions for license renewal. We also need you to check inventory, execute product counts, weigh or tag product, and use a handheld barcode scanner. Other tasks could involve wrapping loads with a shrink wrapper.
- Operating a cherry picker to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
- Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
- 6+ months of recent cherry picker experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and a strong sense of balance.
- Dexterity, hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Attention to safety precautions.
- Willing to consent to background check and drug screen.
Interested? Please apply immediately! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-972-4283.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.