Textile Manufacturing facility is looking for an entry level machine operator. Room to grow and advance!
- Listens for unusual sounds and looks for visible problems in order to detect existing or possible equipment problems and brings those problems to the attention of the department supervisor.
- Reads job specifications to determine material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scale, rule, or templates.
- Pushes buttons to activate machinery.
- Assists other workers in stacking, marking, packing and transporting beginning and finished products.
- Keep work area clean
Will start on 1st shift (Monday-Thursday 5 AM - 3 PM) but will eventually move to 2nd shift. Must be flexible to work 1st and 2nd shift.
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Attention to detail is key. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps. Randstad now offers digital interviews.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.