Production Laborer in Boarding Department
A global market leader in the manufacturing of medical compression garments is seeking an experienced machine operator to join their team.
- Load product (socks, thigh highs, pantyhose, etc.) onto metal plates
- Pull product to appropriate length according to specs
- Send product through steam chamber and drying chamber
- Prepare product to be dyed or routed to finishing inspection department
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- Must be willing to stand in one spot during majority of shift
- Must be able to shift back and forth, bend, and squat to load and unload product
- Must be detail-oriented, able to follow directions, and seek guidance when needed
- Must understand that QUALITY comes first
- Must be able to work comfortably in heat and cold
Candidates must be searching for a long-term opportunity in the manufacturing environment. Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
Please apply with your resume to be considered for this position. Qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Randstad now offers digital interviews!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.