Randstad is currently looking for dedicated, hard working indiviuals for multiple welder openings in the Wheatland and Sharon, PA areas as well as the Warren and Youngstown, OH areas. These companies are highly sought after companies to work for, offering competitive wages and a flexible work schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- MIG, TIG and Flux Core
- Plasma cutting experience a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have experience welding with 12ga, 10ga, 7ga and 1/4
- Must be able to weld in multiple positions (standing, kneeling and stretching)
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work well by yourself in a fast pace environment
- Must pass a weld test
- Experience with fabricating
Shift and Pay Rate:
- Multiple shifts are available
- Pay rate will be based on experience and a weld test
If you feel you have any or all of the skills and qualifications for this position, please apply to the posting with an attached resume and call Jim McHale @ 330-372-7200 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.