Cook and Kitchen Prep
LOOKING FOR EXTRA CASH?
Our Client- is an event center, and we are seeking experienced Cooks and Kitchen Staff for part-time positions. This is a great opportunity to earn extra money in your spare time with flexible hours.
The amount of shifts vary based on the events that are scheduled. We work with YOUR schedule.
If you have a background with Cooking, Restaurant or Food Services we want to talk to you. Call 256-518-6166. Or feel free to email us at email@example.com.
HOURS & PAY:
- Hours vary based on events scheduled
- Pay starts at $8.00 per hour and can vary based on experience you bring to the team
As a Cook Kitchen Staff the following will be applicable to your position:
-Ensure that food is prepared to customers specifications and checked for accuracy and proper temperature
-Make sure supplies are current and rotated properly in the storage areas
-Must be able to work in a fast paced large volume kitchen
-Work as a team to make sure the food is prepped, prepared, plated, and served in a timely manner
- Ensure exemplary guest service through all forms of banquet service, carving stations, running food during events, buffets, plated, replenishing product and supplies in compliance with event standards.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storage in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Perform side work by helping to provide a safe and clean work environment.
- Clean, organize and restock equipment/product returning from catering events.
- Perform other duties that could be assigned.
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Previous fast paced kitchen experience is a MUST. Must be comfortable in working in a high volume kitchen where time is critical. Needs to be a great team player and be able to work with and around diverse backgrounds.
As a cook you will need to be able to read and follow recipes to the letter
Keep your work area clean and deep clean after an event
This is a high volume kitchen so you must be comfortable plating 30 plates to 1800 plates in a short amount of time
Grill and fry experience is a plus
Good customer skills a plus
Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule, hours will vary from day to day.?? THIS IS A PART TIME EVENT BASED POSITION
Experience in a fast paced kitchen a MUST
Good attitude and good attendance is a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.