Do you thrive in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Are you detail oriented and skilled at keeping your work area tidy and safe? We are hiring for a Production Assembler for a manufacturing facility in Middletown, PA. This facility is climate controlled with lots of room for advancement and growth!
As a Production Assembler you will be responsible for assembling various products following customer specific drawings until the product is completed. You will be required to utilize basic hand tools as well as measuring devices to ensure the accuracy of the product being built. You will be working with small components so fine hand manipulation and attention to detail is a must.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Job duties include:
- Standing for a full 8-10 hour shift
- Manual dexterity
- Reading and interpreting customer specific drawings
- Reading tape measure
- Matching and color recognition
- Use of hand-held tools such as screw driver, pliers, wire cutters, etc
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds for a full 8-10 hour shift
- Hand-eye coordination
- Prior electronic experience is helpful
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Flexibility to work in various departments
Call Randstad today at 717/540-7759
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.