Randstad is looking for experience CNC Lathe and Mill machinists to work with a global leader in the designing and manufacturering of metal-seated, zero-leakage, severe service valve solutions in the oil and gas industy
M- must be able to make complicated set-ups
- Operating conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines machining centers to fabricate metallic parts
- Responsible for close attention and care is required to prevent damage to complex machine tools or costly metals
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Must be able to make complicated set-ups from scratch prove out elaborate programs with minimal scrap or NCR's.
- Must have advanced knowledge of fixturing, tooling, feeds and speeds,
- G-code programming knowledge
- A strong safety consciousness
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Graduate of technical school or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a fully qualified machinist
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.