Are you a skilled material handler ready for a new challenge? Do you like working in a manufacturing environment? A local manufacturing facility is looking for skilled material handler to join their team. This position is a temp to hire position.
You will be able to start work within the next week. This team works hard but is in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority, so your first day will consist of training and orientation.
Pay start at $10/hr.
As a material handler you will help maintain and load all box trucks for delivery.
* Packaging the panels by wrapping with foam, plastic and tape.
* Sanding panels with sand paper.
* Stacking panels as they come off conveyor line.
* Ensure all loads are secure and wrapped properly to avoid damages.
* Ensure all orders and 100% correct.
* Maintain proper paperwork.
You will be working on your feet throughout your shift and will need to move swiftly to complete tasks in a timely manner, while always maintaining a focus on safety.
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
* Handle product and raw materials
* Diligent, focused, self-motivated
* Follow directions in a dynamic work environment
* Ability to lift 25-50 lbs consistently throughout your shift
* Stand for up to 8 hours throughout your shift
* Must be flexible and able to work over time as needed if called
Click to apply or call 770-534-9625 to discuss your qualifications and availability.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.