Job Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Roseville, CA
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Dress Code: Closed toe shoes required
Job Type: Direct Hire
Perks: Weekends off, casual attire, medical benefits, sick leave, and weekly paychecks!
- Assemble train connection system products
- Perform electric-mechanical assembly in accordance with specified and expected requirements
- Perform pre-delivery test and documentation after approval
- Document products in ITC-list according to requirements
- Maintain a clean working environment and perform basic overhaul on equipment
- Clean, disassemble, repair and overhaul TCS (Train Connector Systems) products according to customer orders
- Document repair and overhaul according to implemented procedures
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Mechanically inclined
- 1-3 years of warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have good eyesight and manual dexterity
- Ability to utilize hand and power tools
- Forklift experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must consent to a drug screening as required by our client.
- The contact information of two professional references, manager or supervisor only, will be requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.