Fantastic job opportunity in Marshall, MO
for our agricultural client Monsanto
. Great company focused on worker safety. Weekly paychecks!Full-time position as a Seed Technician / Warehouse WorkerPay rate: $12.00 per hour
Any overtime (more than 40 hours in a work week) will be paid at overtime rate of $18.00 per hourMust be able to work either 1st or 2nd shiftResponsibilities:
- Indoor seed processing and packaging activities may include receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling or warehousing seed; maintaining inventory
- Outdoor duties to include loading & unloading supplies, seed, etc.
- Activities may require bending and lifting, long periods of sitting or standing, working in a non-temperature controlled facility
- Extended hours may be requested during peak season
- The facility runs on a three 9.5 hour shift schedule that includes a 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks. Shifts will be assigned once hired. Day shift runs Mon-Fri and can start as early as 6am. Night shift runs Sun-Thur and typically begins at 3pm. This is subject to change depending on need and assigned shift. There is potential for overtime and weekend work.
- Assignment length: 9/10/2018 ??? 5/10/2019. If performance is solid the position may be extended.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Cassandra at email@example.com
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and 1+ years of related experience
- Ability to bend and to lift up to of 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to understand verbal and written task and safety instructions delivered in English, and to perform assigned tasks accurately
- Willingness and ability to follow all rules and to support all site safety requirements
- Basic computer skills and experience with hand-held scanner devices
- Basic mechanical ability / understanding of equipment maintenance (able to operate and trouble shoot equipment) may be required
- Steel-toed boots required 1st day; all other PPE provided
Monsanto is an agriculture company focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. They work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. They think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.