DO YOU HAVE GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE WORK? Randstad is looking for you!!
We are looking for Mailroom Associates with our client. The world's largest source of integrated performance improvement, incentive travel, and market research services.
-Sitting and doing table work
-Lifting, and moving boxes less than 50lbs
- Sort, Count and Match, and Assemble items to be packaged.
- Match orders with correct labels.
- Ensure that items are packaged properly per detailed instructions.
- Meet quality and productivity standards within a product line.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment in accordance with company standards.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- The ability to grasp, pull and push material.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced work environment with specific performance standards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to undergo a background check
-Wear jeans/shorts to work everyday!
-Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.