Are you safety conscious? Hard-working? Punctual? Randstad is partnering with a internationally recognized manufacturing company in Menlo Park! If you are looking to join a high profile company, this is the place to apply. There are 3 shifts available with the following schedules:
Day 6:30am - 3:00pm
Swing: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Grave: 10:30pm - 7:00am
- Set up and run the expansion processing line
- Assure the tubing is processing within manufacturing specification tolerances
- Operator troubleshoots and corrects processing problems
- Perform in-process quality testing
- Daily entries into computer database
- Working around hot equipment and hot liquid
- Requires occasional lifting of equipment up to 50lbs, moving (rolling) large, heavy reels
- Communicates with co-workers, process engineering and maintenance personnel
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience in the manufactuing field
- Forklift experience a plus
- Computer experience a plus
- Basic math and communication
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comfortable wearing all required PPE (respirators, steel toed boots, safety glasses, and ear protection.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity where you are eligible for all benefits the company has to offer. This includes health benefits, PTO among others.
If you are interested, or know someone that would be interested send your resume to Jaime.Rodriguez@randstadusa.com or call 408-727-5301 and ask for Jaime!
I am available for on the spot in person interview or digital interviews! Apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.