Looking for a great way to make money and conquer night-time insomnia? Are you a reliable individual that thrives in a fast paced warehouse environment? We are looking for hard working people to join our growing team today! We are currently hiring 3rd shift order pullers for America's most beloved bread and sweet baked goods brands, the nation's leading baking company. They are committed to providing the highest quality baked goods at a great value to customers and consumers.
This position is accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads as well as loading product on route or transport vehicles. Our best workers demonstrate a strong sense of organization, plus gain easy familiarity with the products and flow of orders. Flexibility to work overtime when needed is required.
As an order selector, you will be responsible for pulling loads, product accuracy, some clean up and sanitation work. Primary duty is to load trucks and count inventory.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Monitors and verifies all shipped product quality that meets client standards.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers.
- Identify and communicate issues regarding product shortages or quality.
- Accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads and returns.
- Count & prepare proper loads, break-down tray stacks of bread, muffins and bagels, etc.
- Arrange product for efficient loading and operational needs.
- Daily processing of required paperwork, including inputting any adjustments/shorts/overages, and verifying loads to account for all products, utilizing computer applications.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
- Loading and unloading material from delivery trucks and loading dock
- Transporting products throughout the warehouse without damage using a hand truck or cart
- Maintaining inventory on warehouse shelves and packing supplies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read and follow safety precautions
- Basic computer skills preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in a warehouse required
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climb, twist, etc.
Click to apply or call 619.491.0247 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person today to have you ready to work next week after successful completion of background check and drug screen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.