Do you even lift, bro? Want to get a solid workout outside of the gym and get paid to do it? If you thrive on being the power behind the movement of goods in and around the warehouse - we have the position for you! We are currently hiring skilled loaders and unloaders for a reputable logistics and asset management company in the telecommunications industry.
We are seeking reliable workers available to start in our facility in Otay. Compensation starts at $13 per hour for a 1st shift and you'll have your weekends off. Need overtime? We've got the opportunity for plenty of it.
In this role, you will load and unload bulk materials. You should be in good physical condition, suited for repetitive lifting and most work day hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment. You will move materials within a warehouse or to and from transportation vehicles. In addition, you may pack and unpack items for shipment. You'll perform a variety of tasks related to the shipment of products. Your success will be measured on productivity, quality, safety and attendance. Top performers have opportunities to become full time employees and future leaders of the team.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Load and unload freight using manual pallet jack, dolly or other equipment
- Standing for long periods of time while carrying and moving items of different sizes
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pulling product / packing / shipping orders
- Checking product / shipments for accuracy
- Assist with audits/ inventory / cycle counts
- Prior experience in warehouse role is helpful
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience lifting heavy and bulky objects safely and smartly with a partner as well as alone
- Ability to read and understand written instruction
We can't wait to speak with you, so please click or call us at 619.491.0247 for immediate consideration! We can accommodate most appointment requests via virtual, phone, or in person interviews so contact a Staffing Manager TODAY.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.