Southside Manufacturing and Logistics is currently recruiting for a wiring technician for a company on the Southside of Jacksonville.
Pay for this position is $15.00 to $17.00 per hour based on experience.
- Completes wiring of electrical back panels per drawings.
- Wires complete panels per drawings including back panels and wiring between product components.
- Informs supervisor of changes or problems.
- Follows Company established practices for termination wire runs, wire harnesses and wire numbers.
- Provides Engineering Department with all as built wiring drawings and sketches.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--High School Diploma or GED.
--At least 1 - 2 years of experience with electrical wiring or related applicable experience.
--Some working knowledge of electrical wiring and use of schematics.
--Ability to understand electrical design drawings schematics and symbols and apply to electrical wiring tasks.
Background check and drug screen performed prior to start.
Please respond to this posting with a current resume if you are interested in this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.