The largest and most recognized mulcher and road construction head manufacturer in the world is looking for an Equipment Shop Technician to join their Flowery Branch facility. The facility specializes in the design and manufacturing of premium quality mulching heads, land clearing equipment and road construction equipment.
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment on a winning team with plenty of room to grow personally and professionally? Look no further. If you're willing to work as smart and hard as you can while demonstrating a positive attitude, welcome to the family!
Main Position Responsibilities:
Performs routine and extensive equipment service and repairs. Troubleshooting, modifications and repair of equipment to insure repairs are performed efficiently and thoroughly to meet our goal of providing our customers with most dependable equipment in the industry.
Typical Daily Task Include:
- Electrical and hydraulic repairs of all types of construction and land management equipment as required to ensure dependability
- Work with sales assistant and product manager to make sure machines are prepared for shipping in a priority, meeting sales department needs .
- Performs check-outs and safety inspections to make equipment is ready for demo or sale
- Performs required repairs and maintenance to avoid down time
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Loads and unloads shipping containers
- Maintains clean working area
- Wash and maintain equipment returning from demos and pending
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 5+ years of experience working as diesel equipment and/or heavy equipment technician preferred
- Some trade school or equivalent training desired
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of equipment in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, and reaching
As direct hire candidate this company offers full benefits including 401-K, medical, vision, dental, life, disability, and 2 weeks vacation plus sick and personal days.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your resume to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.