Randstad Staffing is seeking experienced Forklift Operators for three large distribution facilities in Northeast Philadelphia, Langhorne, and Feasterville, PA
The positions offer salary ranges of $13.00 - $15.00 per hour based on experience level.
Overtime will be paid at a minimum of $19.50 per hour!!!!!
These are temp-to-hire opportunities! Eligible for pay increase upon getting hired into the company.
The distribution warehouse facility fosters a team environment since good communication skills with fellow employee is critical for safe transport of goods throughout the warehouse. This company offers opportunity for advancement as the company is going through some major growth!! - Temp to hire opportunity!!
All shifts Available - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings*****
As a Forklift Operator, you will drive a powered industrial truck with a hydraulic mechanism to lift and move heavy goods.
In a fast paced distribution warehouse environment, you will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another possibly multiple inventory levels high.
You might load and unload trucks or be asked to supply production areas with product or remove finished goods to a warehouse storage area.
We also need you to load/ unload the trucks manually for inbound and outbound product, wrap skids, and use an RF Scan gun.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Operate a Sit Down Forklift, Stand Up Forklift, or experience with the Clamp attachment is a major plus
- Using wireless RF Scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
- Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
- At least 6 months of recent forklift experience
- Current certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and a confident sense of balance
- Dexterity, a high level of hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
If interested, apply to this posting and also call our office at 215.364.5627 to discuss scheduling your interview. Ask for Recruiter Dan or Lauren.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.