If you're an experienced Forklift Operator looking for a job, we need to talk to you!!! We are currently recruiting for a premier client with 1st and 2nd shift opportunities. This client offers a very competitive starting salary, and the opportunity to join as a internal part of their team! Forklifts used at this facility include sit-down lifts, stand-up lifts, and cherry pickers.
As the expert, you'll be expected to move the product on pallets in a safe and timely manner to meet order deadlines. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, will pay close attention to detail, and will have an understanding of forklift safety policies. Candidates must be available and willing to work overtime as needed, as mandatory overtime including Saturdays and Sundays may be expected.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Recent forklift experience is required (Within last 18 months)
- Ability to pass a forklift assessment, as well as become certified
* Have earned a High School Diploma or GED
* Have 6 months previous experience operating a forklift
* Have flexibility complete overtime if necessary
* Have the ability to work 6 to 7 days a week
* Have the ability to maintain a great attendance record
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.