Do you want to work with a HIGH TECH company in the Silicon Valley? Do you want to work for a company that is globally recognized as the leading logistics provider and offers limitless opportunities to grow? Are you looking for an employer that takes value in hard work? Are you computer savvy? If this sounds like you, then ACT NOW and APPLY! We'd love to meet with you!
Typical job duties will include the following:
- Picking and pulling items based on customer orders
- Conducting inventory and cycle counts as needed
- General warehouse tasks (maintaining cleanliness, using warehouse equipment, lifting boxes up to 50lbs)
- Stand for long periods of time
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Must have English verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
- Good computer skills are required (Microsoft word, excel, outlook)
- Availability to work some weekends and overtime
This is a temp-to-perm position. Please give me a call ASAP to learn more: 4089990711 or you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.