We have an opening for a CNC Operator. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience operating a CNC Mills or Lathe.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $22-24 or more per hour. Salary contingent on experience. Company has no problem paying more to get more!
Monday - Friday
40 hours a week with possibility of overtime
Spacious and Clean Environment
1. Excels in operating typical manual machines including, but not limited to lathes, mills, drills, grinders, and saws. Position is expected to know how to operate three or more types of machines.
2. Must be able to identify job hazards, understand and develop job safety analysis sheets.
3. Reads and works from prints, process sheets, written and verbal instructions to tolerances of .0005".
4. Must be able to select and use appropriate gauges, calipers, micrometers to measure work.
5. Lift up to 35 pounds. Identify and use proper lift aid > 35 pounds.
6. Must be able to completely fill out inspection reports and take personal ownership of quality.
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 3:30 PM
-Ability to read and comprehend shop travelers, written instructions and shop prints at the appropriate level. Ability to follow verbal directions.
-Ability to recognize and calculate figures and amounts such as fractional size, decimal equivalent, and diameter. Ability to perform math problems including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, geometry and trigonometry.
-Ability to perform the required manual dexterity. Ability to perform required visual inspection of parts.
-Ability to perform computer data input to track attendance and time spent on work orders.
-Ability to utilize precision measuring devices to inspect dimensions accurately within- .0005 and angles- .5-
-Technical schooling or education a plus
-Resume required for consideration
-Must be able to adhere to a background check
-Legally authorized to work in the United States
-Two professional references from present or past employers
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please call Dan Ortiz at (631) 582-3807 or email your resume to email@example.com. We are scheduling interviews right away!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.