Please send your resume to email@example.com
Duration: 09/24/2018 to 11/30/2018
Part-time - 20 hours/week - M-F ( 8-12pm )
- Facilitate external and internal communications distribution/fulfillment within the Northwest region.
- Assemble requests according to specifications; arrange most cost- effective shipping method without missing deadline. % of time
- Internal distribution - Fill internal distributions in compliance with deadlines.
- Quality control - Ensure every mailing, and distribution is completed according to specifications and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- Ensure timely and accurate fulfillment/distribution of all materials. 20%
- Maintain and operate workflow systems as needed or required.
- Assist department with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Consistent communication among team regarding existing concepts, processes and/or methodology.
- Receive, move and stock material weighing 30 pounds or more into storeroom for purpose of fulfillment and mailing duties.
Quality check material used in projects to ensure print quality and colors are correct
??? Work closely with team members and Production Manager on continuous quality improvement processes.
??? Ensure every mailing, and distribution is completed according to specifications and adhere to HIPPAA regulations. Human Relations Skills:
??? Provide customer service with a variety of internal and external individuals by developing excellent working relationships and establishing a sound reputation of being a reliable source.
??? Must be able to work effectively with others and have strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
??? Must be able to give and accept feedback on work.
??? Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
??? Collaborates with communication team members to plan, design, and negotiate schedules and deadlines. Customer Focused Service
??? Connects with members and staff in a caring, respectful manner.
??? Actively listens to ensure correct message is heard.
??? Shows empathy and sensitivity to members and staff???s experiences.
??? Handles difficult encounters and/or service breakdowns by minimizing emotions and accommodating members/customers.
??? Uses appropriate coping skills in order to maintain positive attitude.
??? Responds effectively to help or serve others and meet needs.
Excellent manual dexterity and physical endurance.
??? Ability to twist, turn, stand for long time periods.
??? Must be able to lift cases weighing minimum of 30 pounds or more.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Required Experience/Education High School Diploma required
--3-5 years experience in a fulfillment or print
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (including equipment operation):
??? Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with emphasis on attention to detail.
??? Good verbal communication and writing skills.
??? Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work under minimal supervision with discretion and judgment, and manage multiple high-priority tasks in a self-directed manner.
??? Excellent customer-service skills.
??? Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel, and basic computer competency.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.