We are currently hiring for a Food Production Team Member with a growing organization in the Millbrae area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Great work/life balance and there is room to grow within the organization as we are rapidly expanding and look to promote from within.
- Prepare a variety of foods according to recipes or supervisors' instructions.
- Package, label and date foods.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Weigh or measure ingredients.
- Portion and wrap food.
- Receive and maintain inventory
- Cover, date, and neatly store food.
- Attend kitchen staff meetings and offers suggestions for improvements.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations.
- Perform other duties that are assigned by the supervisor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High attention to detail
- Able to stand on feet for periods ranging from 7-8 hours a day
- Experience with food production or previous warehouse experience
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Diligent and punctual
- Able to read and write English
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a fast growing e-commerce company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.