A company in Irving, TX is seeking a Forklift Associates with previous forklift experience. we have had multiple candidates go permanent with this client. They're looking for reliable and hard workers!
- Operate the sit down forklift
- Pick and pull orders
- Palletize and wrap boxes
- Stage products accordingly
- Help around warehouse as needed
- Perform inventory duties
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Capable of packaging products
- Attention to detail for tedious work
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must be able to comply with all procedures, rules, & regulations
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
--18 years of age or older with proof to work legally in the U.S.
--Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
--2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly that can confirm your Forklift Experience.
--Must have reliable transportation to and from work site daily
***Randstad offers benefits to all employees including medical, dental and vision
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.