Randstad is hiring for a Quality Technician for a second shift position with a food manufacturing facility on the east side of Pittsburgh. We are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire a Quality Technician to support our growing operations. We are a privately owned food manufacturing facility specializing in snack products and health bars.
The Quality Technician is responsible for multiple food safety related activities within the plant operations.
- Conduct checks on finished products
- Work with production teams to identify issues and course correction
- Test raw materials to ensure quality ingredients
- Partner with the operations team to ensure all product meets specifications and food safety standards
- Support plant manufacturing activities
- Ensure all team members are following proper GMP guidelines
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong prioritization skills
- 2+ years of quality control or quality assurance experience
- 2 or 4 year degree is preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly
- Ability to work on feet for entire shift
- Major medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus eligible
Interested candidates should apply online.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.