A new manufacturing company is coming to Flowery Branch!
The company is based out of the Netherlands and is known for developing and producing high-tech composite and polyurethane products for various industries.
The brand new facility will be up and running live production September 3rd, 2018. The company is looking for a Shift Leader to work directly with the Production Supervisor starting prior to live production to help establish and implement the best practices and procedures. The individual selected for this role will travel to the Netherlands for 3-4 weeks as an opportunity to begin learning the ins and outs of the business and their products.
You must have welding experience, Mig/Tig/Robotic
The 2nd shift Team Lead will have a production team of around 15+ individuals.
The Shift Lead will:
- Assists in the analysis of work orders to determine production schedules.
- Provides good communication on production obstacles with supervisors. Able to respond to changing condition and implement changes quickly to maintain production goals.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Communicate with employees relating to issues, such as productivity, quality, safety, etc. to assure that workers are productive and follow company procedures. Provides feedback to workers on problems and monitors their work progress.
- Possesses leadership skills to respond quickly to production issues that warrant attention to maintain production targets and objectives.
- Assists in the planning of the flow of materials and orders through the department.
- Able to interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Assists the production team in operating or keeping critical machines running during the shift.
- Assures that workers are inspecting and measuring production parts to verify that work is in conformance to company standards.
- Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing workers; appraising performance, and resolving problems are the essential responsibilities of the Team Leader position.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicates with subordinate peers and supervisors
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing techniques and practices
- Knowledgeable in "Constraint machine" manufacturing principles
- Well organized
- Strong interpersonal
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join this grown company as they move into the US. If this is an opportunity you are interested in learning more about please reach out to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com with a copy of your resume for consideration.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.