Are you looking for a company willing to train you and provide excellent growth opportunities?
Do you handle working in a non temperature controlled environment?
Do you like extra cash in your pocket from working overtime?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we want to speak with you right away. We are in need of Machine Operator Helpers for a Knoxville facility, 37921 zip code. In this position you will perform a variety of general labor and material handling operations and duties, as assigned to service and assist shearing, bending, receiving, shipping, warehousing and plant maintenance operations. Work involves a wide range of simple and routine to moderately complex duties, frequently working with others and receiving close direction from equipment operators and supervisors to provide prompt attention and assistance as required by shop operations and to minimize disruption to the flow of materials and production delays.
- Work involves highly repetitive and routine duties designed to provide and introduction to the fabrication process and to learn material handling duties and simple or routine equipment operation.
- Requires care and constant attention to shop activities to avoid injury to self or others and to provide prompt assistance and service as needed or directed.
- Work closely with re bar bending machine operators and assist in performance of duties as instructed. Participate in on-the-job training opportunities to learn bending and loading operations.
- Assist re bar benders to learn bending process and to place, separate, lift and position metal bars for bending operations. Re position work-pieces for initial and subsequent bends.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Ability to perform and understand math skills (including dimensions and angles)
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Solid work history strongly desired
Click to apply or call Samantha
to discuss your qualifications and availability for start days every Monday.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.