Randstad is currently seeking- Production Assemblers for our valued client in Tualatin. This is a temporary-to-hire position with a well-established manufacturing company and this position will pay $13-$14 per hour. The Production Assembler is responsible for following written steps and instructions and utilizing small hand tools for the final assembly of various products for the medical and aviation industries.
- Review specifications and instructions assure accuracy
- Match parts with pictures and written instructions
- Unwrap and lay supplies, and perform simple quality inspection
- Utilize measuring device and other tools to attach materials
- Verify dimensions of assembled product, and inspect for proper storage technique
- Maintain a clean work area, replenish inventory, and perform other related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Prior experience in an assembly environment-
- A high level of hand dexterity, and comfort using small tools and materials
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to demonstrate use of measuring devices
- The ability and willingness to follow directions and ask questions
- Ability to stand, handle materials, squat, bend, and lift occasionally with reasonable accommodations
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity please apply online, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.