The Material Handler is primarily responsible for fulfilling orders, organizing and maintaining warehouse inventory, loading and unloading delivery trucks. Shift is Days and pay can be between $14-$16 an hour depending on experience.
*Pull product from inventory for orders using established warehouse procedures for picking;
* Unload delivery trucks and move inventory to designated areas;
* Assist delivery personnel with loading and/or other delivery trucks;
*Check in product using established warehouse procedures for receiving;
* Put away inventory accurately
* Maintain the warehouse in an orderly and clean state, following all company safety procedures.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* A minimum of one year experience in a similar position is preferred
* Great organizational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
* Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors in a professional manner
* Understanding of safe warehouse practices
*Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
* High School Diploma/GED
Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online, e-mail your resume to Holly.Janssen@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.