Randstad is partnering with a major supplier of power conversion technology. Are you ready to join a fast-growing company leader in the industry? We are looking for self-motivated professionals to join the fast paced environment. If you or someone you know if looking to start a career, apply!
Candidate must be familiar and capable of operating power supply test equipment including ATE, oscilloscopes, DVMs, and other standard EE lab equipment, burn-in test. Ability to understand and perform HI-POT, ground bond and current leakage test. Experience in the use of hand and small power tools.
- Interpret schematics and analysis and data
- Set up test for top assembly power supplies and conduct operational testing
- Calibration and set up of sub assemblies and finished products
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations
- Able to work well in a team setting as well as performing single tasks individually
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Set up and perform bench test or automatic test per work order, test document, test equipment and engineering instructions
- Properly documents all test findings as required and directed by procedures
- Ability to read and interpret documents, procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
If this is something you or someone you know would be interested in doing, please send your resume to email@example.com. I am available for on the spot interviews and virtual interviews.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.