Warehouse General Labor
Randstad is looking for Warehouse Associates for a temp-to-hire opportunity with our client in the Saxonburg area. Our client is rapidly growing and looking for top quality candidates. If you are looking for a long term career with a major manufacturing company, this is the job for you.
- Assembling medical kits
- Ensuring all components are included
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Moving materials using various hand tools (pallet jacks, dolly, etc.)
- Basic quality inspection
Working hours: First Shift Available
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction
- Attention to detail
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- All candidates must submit to drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to stand on feet for extended period of time
Interested candidates should apply online
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.