Manufacturing Technician, Guarding
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will use a hands-on approach to fabricate, fit, and install sheet
metal aluminum and lexan guards on high-quality industrial machinery in a manufacturing facility.
This individual must be able to complete work accurately, meet project milestone dates, and have
effective communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and follow mechanical assembly drawings and schematics, layout drawings and bills of material.
- Fabricate, align, fit, assemble, and install guards using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, and power tools.
- Teamwork with multiple members involved in each project and work collaboratively.
- Follow and maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Support company quality and rework standards and expectations.
- Communicate recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
- Understand and meet company quality standards and objectives to fulfill customers??? requirements.
- Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as assigned by Manager.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ability to perform job duties that may require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, and working in cramped spaces.
Ability to lift light and heavy weight supplies and materials up to 40 pounds.
Previous carpenter / carpentry / wood fabrication
Previous experience operating the following power tools: drills, routers.
No Degree Required
Minimum 1-2 years of mechanical or carpentry experience
Experience working with lexan or similar plastics desired
Strong mechanical aptitude
Blueprint and mechanical schematic reading capabilities
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Supervisor of the company does like to interview first then start a qualified candidate. All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
If interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com and call the number provided in the post.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.