Immediate consideration for qualified warehouse worker, forklift operator experience is a plus for a printer distribution company. We are currently recruiting for a General warehouse worker. The position is Temp to Perm for our client in Doral, FL. The ideal candidate will verifiable experience within the last 2 years in the USA. This person will be responsible for the daily functions of the Warehouse including, picking packing, selecting orders, shipping receiving, order processing, maintenance and some stand up forklift operating is applicable.
1. Experience using RF handheld scanners to scan barcodes
2. Experience writing up manual tally in forms of incoming freight
3. Shipping and receiving products
4. Physical ability to effectively assist in loading/unloading trucks and containers
5. English/Spanish highly prefered
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Vetted back ground checks for security validation.
- Transportation to make it to and from work reliably
- Ability to work a 40 hour work week and overtime/weekends when required
We will be reaching out directly to candidates based on your qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume to Yanetsi.Arencibia@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.