Inventory/General Warehouse Worker with SAP/ERP Experience
General warehouse role where you will be loading/unloading product. You will also be responsible for the inventory levels and comfortable operating a computer.
SAP and ERP experience is preferred.
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate responsible for the accurate shipping and receiving of products, inventory tracking and storage, and fulfillment of customer orders. This position is also accountable for maintaining personal workspace and warehouse space in compliance with established safety and 5S processes.
Must be able to work independently majority of the time as well as in a group setting when group work is required. Must be able to handle a very physical work load. Recognize the need for safety since you will be moving, lifting, etc very frequently in this role.
Must be professional enough to know what to do without being micro managed as well as if you don't know what to do you need to be responsible enough to ask.
This is a Monday- Friday role 8am-4:30 with a 30 minute lunch (rarely has weekend work) sometimes has overtime.
Essential Job Duties
- Read customer order / shipping order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or packed for shipment.
- Accurately pick and pack products per customer / shipping order, following internal process for quality assurance.
- Prepare domestic and international orders for shipment by utilizing UPS Worldwide, FEDEX and other freight vendors and business systems.
- Receive incoming items by opening containers from vendors, verifying item /product counts and stocking of product into assigned stocking locations.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of all inventory transactions in the ERP system.
- Conduct daily warehouse inventory cycle counting and maintain inventory records.
- Perform physical movement of inventory and goods within the warehouse as needed.
- Accountable for keeping personal workspace clean and clear in compliance with established procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse space in compliance with established 5S processes.
- Work with customer service, accounts receivable and purchasing to resolve issues related to customer order fulfillment or inventory receipt.
- Comply with all warehouse safety policies and procedures.
- Work on special projects or other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Knowledge / Skill /Experience / Eductation Requirements
--Working knowledge of warehouse function and business systems.
--At least 3 years of experience working in a distribution warehouse setting.
--Ability to complete the order fulfilment process from picking list generation through picking of goods, packing of goods for transit, labeling and shipment processing within ERP system.
--Ability to utilize ERP system and related warehouse documentation to investigate any stocking or order fulfilment issues to determine root-cause and make suggestions for corrective actions.
--Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers.
--Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation and ability to work in a systematic, methodical way to ensure accuracy.
--Good analytical skills with ability to research and resolve inventory count issues (shortages/overages)
--Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
--Prior experience utilizing inventory software and order processing systems. Proficiency in Office suite a plus. Dynamics Axapta experience a plus.
--Strong experience utilizing UPS Worldship/FEDEX and other shipping systems.
--Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on multiple activities, uses sound judgement when prioritizing tasks and escalating issues.
--Ability to work well in a team environment.
--Good math aptitude with ability to calculate figures and amounts.
--Ability to learn the variety of Biotage products.
--Minimum HS diploma or equivalent.
??? The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
??? Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
??? While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb mobile stairs or ladder, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold (non-weather controlled environment) and extreme heat (non-weather environment). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Must have experience on resume that speaks to the experience required above. If I feel you are a good fit you will go through a phone interview and then a in person interview for the role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.